[Harp-L] Juke Joint Festival in Clarksdale, Mississippi

Hello,

I met Terry 'Harmonica' Bean at Red's in Clarksdale, Mississippi tonight.
What an incredible harmonica player!
The Juke Joint Festival was unbelievable.
Joe Daddy and Hoodoo Jeff with Doc Boggs played at the Rock and Blues Museum stage on Saturday.
The other nights we got to play at Ground Zero, Club 2000 (twice), and Red's.
We rolled in Wednesday and played at Red's and are leaving this morning in a few hours.
Stan Street has a very cool art gallery which features his art and he is great harmonica player who came and joined us on washboard. He played sax and drums on other nights. Amazing.
Folks from all over the world and musicians galore.
There was so much music- Watermelon Slim, Honeyboy Edwards, Robert Belfour on stage and every night the local clubs were packed.
Unbelievable.
It will take time to process.

Best regards,

Brian