[Harp-L] Chased Old Satan

Hey y'all, I thought I'd share a song from a recent performance at the
Jalopy Theatre here in Brooklyn, NY. This is the wonderful old time country
number "Chased Old Satan" first recorded by the Woodie Brothers with harp
and guitar, we add fiddle to the mix. For the gear heads on the list (and I
count myself among them) I'm playing straight harp on a Richard Sleigh
Marine Band in the key of A. I hope you enjoy it!

http://youtu.be/uIL89mgd6AU?hd=1

--
Trip Henderson

www.youtube.com/user/TheWhistlingWolves