[Harp-L] Tuner

Although I use Sp 20 and Lee Oscar, I bought 5 Marine bands just to play with as I try to learn some repair and rebuild skills. I searched the archives for tuners all the way back to 2007. Winslow was using the Peterson VSam in those posts. My question is, for someone learning and willing to spend a few bucks but prefer not to stock up on a pro shop basis, what tuner should I look for? AND of course, if someone is upgrading to a new model, is there a  functional used one that may not have all the bells and whistles?

As long as I'm writing, and admitting I have not searched the archives yet, which screws replace the cover plate nails, and which replace the reed plate nails?

Also, Thanks to Dave Payne and Richard Sleigh for posting my beginner classes on YouTube!

Dave