Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Blues Session Steel

gotta say, just got a 1847 classic beta from Ben and now I finally know
what  'in tune' sounds like. will probably save it for recording and very
special gigs - man, what a great harp!

 will definitely be interested in the blues session steel beta from Ben -
and this from a die-hard Special 20 soldier.

Still love the Special 20 - for everyday use, hard gigging - nothing sounds
or lasts like them for me. I have a couple that are so old I can't remember
when I got them, could easily have been 15 years ago (or more) - still sound
fine and I bend the devil out of them, put them up wet, rinse them out in a
sink full of warm water when they get cruddy - no mercy whatsoever. Good ole
Special 20, might be buried with one, I like 'em that much. Just not too
soon, Lord.