Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Blues Session Steel

Hi Chris

Although I do not offer them yet in my webshop (but that will be so in a few days after updating the webshop).. I have already a few dutch players who have bought one from me.
They are all very satisfied... there are some reviews but sorry.... only in dutch!

I will offer the Session steel as a model 1 beta-harp for $ 75..

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.nl
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com

Op 14 apr 2011, om 18:44 heeft Chris Johnson het volgende geschreven: