Re: [Harp-L] Bullet proof reeds (Was: Stainless steel vs. brass/other reeds)

www.customharmonicashop.com

I don't think steel reeds sounds different.. :-))

Most of my customers tell the sound is " bigger'' but that's coming from the fact that a custom harps looses less air, is more responsive etc etc..

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.nl
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com