[Harp-L] RE; eBay B- Rad Sale?

Did anyone notice that the $500 buyer had 1 feedback? I often think that the Zero and One's that seem to bid things up are shills. I often see harp mics show up as sold and then the same seller lists the same mic the next week. Shill bidding is a fact on eBay. Otherwise chalk one up for a naive buyer with 1 feedback getting scared that his $115 bid will not win so he jumps for the buy it now thinking the seller set a fair price.

With no more knowledge than a "closed" eBay, I'm skeptical.

Dave

Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 08:26:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Payne <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] $500 B-radical on ebay

A B-rad closed recently on Ebay for $391, so I looked around. There was another
that closed on Ebay for $500. Mine, by the way, are NOT available for even for
$500, lol (seriously, they are not).

http://cgi.ebay.com/B-Radical-C-harmonica-NEW-/180645592555?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a0f50fdeb

What's crazy is, it went for $500 without even a picture of the actual
harmonica. They took a pic of a 9.0 version Bb off the HH website. The harmonica
being sold was a C.

David
www.elkriverharmonicas.com