[Harp-L] noy sure

Once again harp blowers, Has any cat out there received a Harrison order
within the last two weeks?

 Am getting concerned if we are getting the run around on (Just waiting on
the cover plates) to arrive and your order will be shipped out very soon.

Noticed some one paid $500.00 for one  on eBay. Man and I thought $180.00
was  crazy. Would feel better if they were still shipping a few at a time.

Am sure others also would like to know . Mahalo Kona Steve