RE: [Harp-L] Why Blues Jams are Important

Jams are important to us harp players as well as the other musicians, yes.

Just to bring a little bit of balance here, I would like to point out that some times folks who play for free hurt us all. If an establishment is making money on food, drinks etc, I want my slice of that pie.

It was good to read that the OP is getting paid to host the jam! Good for you!

Here in Nashville, many club owners take full advantage of the musicians that blow into town and give it away.
BW