Re: [Harp-L] Automated harmonica video.

yeah, I kept expecting a second automated harp to come in with the melody
line. otherwise, an automated fingernails on the blackboard contraption
could give this baby a run for its money. fun stuff, though - must be a
practical application for it, some weapon use - hmmm, maybe it is a pretty
good weapon already - torture musicians with it.

 interesting project, but not as musical as the harmoni-car that was posted
earlier. now, that was nuts.