Re: [Harp-L] Help with Tuning

one of the additional uses of a set of automotive gap feeler gauges, as used to gap spark plugs, is to measure the gap between the tip of the reed and the plate, to the gap you find most useful. With a list of your preferred gaps for each key you can set up your new harps to those gaps and so enhance your playing experience.
David