[Harp-L] Rack mic

ian wrote:
Here is my latest solution, I've taped a harp to the mic and mounted it on a stand. It's crude but it's the only way I've been able to achieve a cupped bullet mic sound while playing guitar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLnx24qlNq4

  Ian, somewhere on YouTube is a video of Madcat Ruth playing, while sitting down if i remember correctly.  He uses binder
clip, somehow attached to his mic stand.  A binder clip is a paper holding device commonly sold at office supply stores.
Here is a picture of one: http://www.fotosearch.com/BDX103/bxp25257/
  Nice playing, by the way, the way.
ron