[Harp-L] walter tore's sponobeat- guitar center backing tracks with vocal/harp

I recorded these tonight.  It is the slow blues backing track pete anderson did for a guitar center contest.   I rarely get to mix my recordings with a full band, and I know pete, so I figured I would give them a shot.  I listened to about 5 seconds of each track and found only one that felt loose enough for me.   I then recorded 2 versions spontaneously making up my words and music.  Here they are

guitar center backing track version 1
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10500608
guitar center backing track version 2
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10500607