[Harp-L] Hohner Golden Melody ditonic harp

My bad...Copying and pasting without checking the subject line - sorry.

Hey all:

We all know that Hohner Golden Melody has rounded corners as opposed to
just about any other ditonic harmonica.  Those that are familiar or use
these, why is this?  Is it just so much more comfortable to hold?  Many
say that there are no acoustic differences.  Anybody play these have
comments about this and the harp in general.  I think Jascon Ricci used
to play these before going custom.  I don't think they make replacement
reeds like S20 or LeeOscars.  In your opinion, how do GM compare to
these harps or others?

Thanks,

Jeff D