[Harp-L] SPAH Convention Info / Promotion

Looks like we are definitely gonna be ahead of the curve this year compared
to others when it comes to information flow. ( spah.org ) is starting to
post updates and more to come soon. Please keep an eye out and share any
thoughts or suggestions to me for helping to spread the word. There are many
great harmonica based events happening all over the country this year.
EXCITING! Few of us can attend all and many have to pick and choose based on
location and expense. SPAH is the superbowl of harmonica and we sure hope
that many of you can make it this year to Virginia Beach!

WB
--
Warren "Bee" Bachman
SPAH Publicity Director