Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica in Vinius, Lithuania

I haven't been to Vilnius since '97 but the University was the hub for all
things music.
Aula is a blues club
(http://bluesclub.It/?lang=EN&id=98<http://bluesclub.it/?lang=EN&id=98>)
.

 If you go to either of these places someone should be able to give you some
info as to what, who, where, etc. to connect with.

Having travelled abroad a lot I also recommend finding an area where people
busk and asking them.

FYI on Vilnius: I found it nearly impossible to buy harps there, but that
was back when they had a shortage of EVERYTHING, so maybe it has gotten
better.

Also, there is a bust of Frank Zappa on a pedastal in a small square
somewhere in Vilnius. Check it out.
No, I'm not kidding.