RE: [Harp-L] key label stickers

I use a Dymo Letra Tag
http://global.dymo.com/enCA/ProductAccessories/LetraTag.html
And the 1/2" white plastic tape cartridges.

I trim the letters and put one label on the high side of the harp even with the bolts that hold the Special 20 coverplates on. If I can see what key harp I have then I also know that the harp isn't upside down.
I put the other label on back on the harp on the right side, right at the end of the cover plates. I can see the keys when the harps are face down in my Masterclass case.
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h151/rhartt1234/2011-04-03172712.jpg
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h151/rhartt1234/2011-04-03172800.jpg
Ryan

Ryan Hartt & the Blue Hearts