Re: [Harp-L] key label stickers

for a simple, cheap solution, I buy a sheet of alphabet stickers - the
largest, boldest ones I can find that will still fit on the harp. most of
those have held up a long time for me with no nail polish added - the life
of the harp and beyond. couple of bucks and you're down the road. of course,
like a lot of players, I take the key label off of the plastic case Hohners
come in and stick them on the harp. not elegant, but it works. tried the
pens, but my handwriting is too bad for that. guess I will check out the
labeling devices, but those stickers really work.

--
Please change my contact information to jvboden@xxxxxxxxxx Thanks!