Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci / Derek Trucks - To Sing or NOT to Sing?

"Frank Franze" wrote:
<I would love to see Jason put a band together that incorporates a "incredible singer" into the mix. <Derek Trucks does this... and from watching those last couple of videos from Harvey, I personally <feel Jason should seriously consider letting someone else handle the vocals. I feel that a a poor <singer can be weak link in a blues band --even if you are an expert on your instrument. That said, <Jason rules the world of the 20 reeds!!!

Well, it didn't hurt Jeff Beck any when he added Rod Stewart to the band...

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick