[Harp-L] walter tore's spontobeat songs 4-1-11 fish fry with the old ladys

My wife and I went to the Lent fish fry at the local catholic church tonight.  The cool part about it is there is never enough tables so you end up sitting wherever there is a seat.   This reminds us of living in Europe.  In the states tables are viewed as much more territorial to the first sitting there but the fish fry defies this rule.  Tonight we ended up sitting with 4 elderly woman who ranged in age from 82-93.  They still are independent and live together in a senior complex.   We had a great conversation with them.  The oldest was a real character.  She has a $50 dollar bet going with  two other seniors in their complex  to who will die first.   They have a routine everyday where they get together and check another day off on the calendar.  I asked her what is the secret to living so long and she said to be awnry with a smile in your eye.  These songs came out when we got home.   Walter

a million reasons to get mad
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10473533
pictures of days gone by
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10473532