Re: [Harp-L] Best harmonica tuning to play "tunes and songs"

>My gamers are all Delta Frosts that I have worked over.

In the past, Brendan Power has mentioned that Delta Frosts are made
for Bushman by Suzuki. They are Harpmasters but with phoshpor bronze
reeds like the Bluesmaster rather than the bronze reeds of the
Harpmaster.

Recently he mentioned that it is his understanding that Harpmasters
will soon be switched to the phoshpor bronze reeds for manufacturing
efficiency. Delta Frost fans will soon have another harp to their
liking available lest they find sourcing Bushman products problematic.

Yesterday I compared a Delta Frost and Harpmaster and they looked
identical other than the cover plate stamping. At my local outlet,
Delta Frosts are twice the price of Harpmasters.