Re: [Harp-L] Best harmonica tuning to play "tunes and songs"

Hi Luke,

>Circular tuning is easier yet but doesn't sound as expressive as melody maker...

My current favourite harp is a C richter that I re-tuned to circular,
then further adjusted holes 1 and 2 ... turns out it's Bb Melody Maker
tuned holes 1 through 6 as well as key C circular tuned from holes 2
through 10 ... useful for a wide range of musical styles with lots of
flexibility ...