Re: [Harp-L] Individual reeds

HohnerUSA  does not list separate reeds on their website.  I have never done so but I understand that you can buy them by telephone,

(804)515-1900.

They do list reedplates.  http://www.hohnerusa.com/index.php?1913

Have the desired pitch, width (2mm or 1.8mm) and the length of the SLOT in mm at hand when you call.  These identifiers are definite regardless of the harmonica.

Also, the model, hole, blow/draw, and slide in/out are useful identifiers.

Vern.