Re: [Harp-L] Slowing Down Software

Okay........another slowdown question?????

What about a slowdown software for a youtube video??  I have used SlowDowner
in the past but would really like to know if there was a slowdown program
for video.  Yes, this is not really relative to harp but thought I would
throw it out there!  I am working on some resophonic guitar open tuning
stuff.

Thanks,

Gary C

--
"A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress and a Loving word may heal and Bless."