[Harp-L] Slowing Down Software

Hey all,

I'm with the Transcribe! users on this one. I've found it invaluable for trying to unpick the fast players styles. You can select a loop and listen to it at any speed and and adjust the key - even to microtonal increments in cents.

Once you listen to a loop a couple of hundred times at different speeds you can usually tell what's going on!

I've even slowed a track with singing on down to 20% and the singing retains most of its integrity I was amazed at that.

You can try it for free if you want to test it out.

Ben
Ben Hewlett
ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.benhewlett.com