[Harp-L] RE: So many pedals, so little time! And money.

Well, along w/ some good advice, Gary Warren noted that I was suffering
from GAS- Gear Acquisition Syndrome. Right he is. Buut I'm realizing
that my limited time is not enough for me to spend studying software and
all these devices that use it, at this point. (In addition to playing
gigs and practicing when I can, I do have my day job w/ lots of students
and lots of papers to grade; my GF: wonderful, but often a bit
time-consuming, as women sometimes tend to be; and I might very possibly
be buying a house and moving into it sometime in the next few months.)
I'm not exactly a technophobe, but I'm not real good when it comes to
that stuff and it does seem to get more difficult as I get older. If it
has more than three knobs, to me it's complicated. So, after reading
through the owner's manual online, I've decided not to try the Digitech
just yet, maybe next summer when school's out and I have a block of
time. But in the meantime I might give that POG Micro a shot (the big
one looks way too complicated........)