RE: [Harp-L] RE: So many pedals, so little time! And money.

"Hellerman, Steven" wrote:
<Presumably you're asking about the Digitech:
<
<I play through a Sonny Jr. and a Turner CR mic.  Would this box work well going <straight through the Cruncher?

As per my comments elsewhere, every set of Digitech RP patches I sell includes a full set designed for use in front of your favorite harp amp.  It's what I use between the mic and my Sonny Jr. Super Sonny. The reverbs and delays alone are pro-quality, sound great with harp, and are a very cost-competitive option.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick