[Harp-L] Re: So many pedals, so little time! And money. POG Micro?

I concur with Ross.  I am set up with the RP350 and Richard's
patches.  I play mostly diatonics into a black label CR, through a
Lone Wolf delay pedal, and into a SJ Cruncher for most of our blues
tunes but I am adding more and more organ backing on some of our songs
using a Fireball V, through the RP350, and into the PA.  We also do a
couple of Zydeco tunes and I use a chorus/rotary effect on diatonic
with the RP350 to emulate accordian and it works great.  We are adding
William Clarke's "Greasy Gravy" to our catalog and I am using two
RP350 effects with chromatic for the song.  For the melody I use a
Fender Champ with Reverb effect and for backing the guitar solo I just
hit the "up button" to go to the above mentioned organ patch and then
"button down" to come back in with the melody.  Basically these are
the only two patches I am using so I have located them next to each
other on the pedal so I can alternate back and forth quickly and
easily.

We are also adding Booker T's "Time Is Tight" that I am playing on
chromatic with the RP350 chorus/rotary effect.  Playing chords on
chromatic (versus the split octaves I typically play) with this patch
is incredible, if not "organasmic"!

I have reached a level of comfort and appreciation with the RP350 that
I will consider using only it into our PA for smaller venues.  It will
save my back and some time not having to lug and setup my amp.  I
still love the Cruncher though.........

Glenn
The ColdRail Blues Band
www.ColdRail.com