[Harp-L] Any Jams in LA Oct 3-5?

Doug, check the calendar at lablues.org, our LA BLues Society website, there are some great jams going on!
The Sunday jam with Richard Trace & Elizabeth Hangan, two stalwart, welcoming jammers (Liz is a great singer and bassist, and fellow board member of LA Blues Society) , is in Monrovia, about 15 miles NE of downtown LA, east of Pasadena, a good room and great players;  the Monday jam is in Long Beach, about 45 mins south of downtown LA, and the Tuesday jams are two in Hollywood , one in Lawndale, a suburb southeast of LA, the lawndale jam is maybe the funkiest, local neighborhood thing, the Hollywood area jams are both well-reputed too, and all three of them have great players! (Francesca Capasso is a GREAT singer!  and all the jams will have stars showing up, usually.)
Enjoy!  And there may be more,   see this too, when they put up the Oct listings: http://southlandblues.com/guide.htm

We have many great blues scenes here in SoCal!  I'm in Pasadena, contact me and I'll try to give you more specific guidance, I might even be able to join you, it would be a great excuse to go out and jam!

-Dave
[Harp-L] Any Jams in LA Oct 3-5?
        	Wednesday, September 22, 2010 12:53 PM

            From: