[Harp-L] Madrid blues

Brian,

¡Ojalá que yo pudiera ir contigo!
Here are a few:
Contra Club, near the royal palace, where I first met Ñaco Goñi. Look him up on facebook or myspace for more help finding cool shows or jams. I think he's based in Madrid, and is an awesome player and nice fellow.
Cafe Jazz Populart (http://www.populart.es/), my favorite!, en Calle Huertas 22. Plaza Santa Ana I think. Easy walk from Puerta del Sol.
La Coquette
c/ Hileras, 14, Madrid (couldn't find it...give me some clues for next trip!)
And I've never been to these...I think I found them on the internet...planning for next trip.
Beethooven Blues Bar
C/Carolina Coronado, Madrid
Cadáver Exquisito
C/ Valladolid 10 (trasero), Alcorcón, Madrid
Pirata's
Polígono Urtinsa, Alcorcón, Madrid

Send me updates when you return...I'm going again sometime this next year!

--Rich Rittenhouse
rich7rittenhouse at gmail dot com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IcBgEYTP_Y
http://www.myspace.com/chickenwingsandgravy