[Harp-L] do we want a harp-l calendar for 2011?

Hi, I'm a lurker here and my life was definitely changed by harmonica and blues (I made freeharp.com some time ago). Harp-l became a part of my each-day life. I like it I hate it I learned a lot here and I feel that many of You are my friends. Unfortunately, it seems that it's almost impossible to meet with most of you but I woud like it.
This gave the idea: I could make a calendar with all harp-l members who want to be in it. How? Well I think it is easy, send me a photo about You or Your band and select a month or a day. I'll motage the photos and during december I'll publish it at lulu.com see lulu.com <http://www.lulu.com>-> calendars. In standard format any of us can buy it for 12.49$ + postage. Maybe 1or 2 $ for lulu's profit. The artwork for each month would be public available on my site with the list of the names who want to be published Only for harp-l members by harp-l members and with harp-l members. Do we want this calendar for 2011? I invite you to be in. Maybe we can publish the main events like spah ....
I haven't any profit in doing this or any business association with lulu.com maybe it's only a good idea. What You think? Any proposals?

Best wishes:
Dan Bro