Re: [Harp-L] SocorroFest 2010 Harmonica Contest

On Sep 22, 2010, at 8:36 PM, S Barteau wrote:

> Hello, everyone -
> Just want to remind you that the SocorroFest Harmonica Contest in ON again this year - Saturday, Oct. 9, 2-4 p.m. on the City Hall Stage in beautiful Socorro, NM.

Suzanne,

Please send me a press release and photos. I'll post it on the SPAH web site. And this applies to everyone else: got an upcoming harmonica event? Send me a press release and photos and I'll publish them on spah.org free of charge.

Bob

Bob Cohen
Principal, MojoTools Interactive Media and Marketing
Publisher, spah.org