[Harp-L] Chromatic Experts, a little help please

A friend brought me in a Hohner 64 in the case (cool burled looking case, as is the comb) that was his fathers. He has asked me to try to date it and possibly list it on Ebay to help sell it. It is in excellent shape but the slide is a little sticky, probably from not being played for quite a while. If you are interested in helping to tell me a little about it drop me and e-mail and I will shoot out some photos. I know nothing about old chromatics. Thanks, John

John's Music
23 New Orleans Rd.
Hilton Head Island, SC
           29928