Re: [Harp-L] Re: astatic elements

My JT-30 uses a ceramic element, always has. I've had no problems with it. Dan Axt
----- Original Message ----- From: <BluzeHarp@xxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 7:27 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: astatic elements

Brian, the most common Astatic ceramic elements for harp players are the
MC-127 & MC-126. Both were available in a JT-30C + other Astatic mic's.
Somewhat lower output than it's crystal cousin (a bit of ceramic is
substituted for the salt crystal) but more durable & water/heat resistant. A lot of
crystal players use the ceramic variant for lower volume gigs.

More info about these elements + other useful stuff in my free Harp Mic
Buyers Guide.
Go to my new website; _www.harmonicaplanet.com_
(http://www.harmonicaplanet.com) if you want to request a copy... just mouse over the 'Harp Mic' tab.
One of these days (soon?) I'll add more microphone content + revise,
update, and add more info to the guide. Will let the list know when I do.

Christopher Richards
'Twin Tone' Harmonica Microphones