Re: [Harp-L] Can one make a living playing harp? (Long)

Thanx Johnnie,-)

Yes I just got back to NY from Vancouver, bc tonite.....and typed it on my
Blackberry on the plane!!!!....yes two good adds Cotton no longer sings, I
think and what about Fingers? Does he sing???

Rob p

On 9/19/10 10:44 PM, "JohnnieHarp" <johnnieharp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> James Cotton and Fingers Taylor can be tossed somewhere into the mix as well
>
> BTW Rob ... did you type your whole, excellent post on your
> Blackberry? Now THAT is impressive ...
>
> Johnnie

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi

email:
chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rob¹s Web Page:
http://robpaparozzi.com

Rob on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=7055110088

Come follow Rob on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/thehoneydripper

Rob¹s My Space (check for upcoming Gigs!)
http://www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

Rob on Reverbnation:
http://www.reverbnation.com/#/robpaparozzi

Rob¹s Session Sites: