RE: [Harp-L] Little Walter

Great clip.  Thanks so much for posting it.  I've never seen this
before--I have a few of the American Folk Blues DVD's and I'm sure that
this performance comes from one of those European tours in the '60's,
 but this is new footage for me.  It's clearly Hound Dog Taylor on
guitar, Odie Payne on drums (I used to see him quite a bit in the '80's
with guys like Blind John Davis, the Aces, etc) and I believe the bass
player is a fellow by the name of Dillard Crume.  He was part of the
1967 American Folk Blues tour--you can see him on the Volume Three DVD
of that series.  I guess he's still working in music--there's a website
proclaims that he's doing gospel, "Crusading For The Lord".
http://dillardcrume.tripod.com/

Really a great video--thanks again for posting it.