[Harp-L] Garden State Festival

SmoJoe is doing his thing in Joisey! Great news. My class will be called
"Discover the Harmonica" which is geared towards total newbies of the
diatonic. Dennis Gruenling will be on hand to do a blues class and Rob
Paparozzi will most likely do another class on transitioning from diatonic
to chomatic. We are looking to make the GSH Festival "ALL HARMONICA
FRIENDLY". In the past the diatonic has taken a back seat to the chromatic
and ensemble playing. Val & Phil are blazing a new path for the club to keep
things alive well into the future! Please use this forum to ask questions
and share thoughts about what we are doing Nov 18-20 in New Jersey.
www.gardenstateharmonicaclub.org

WB