[Harp-L] Re: Effects pedal that would sound like an accordian?

Ross MacDonald wrote:
<Richard Hunter's RP patch set has some roto-sim options - I was messing around with <them at band practice, and playing octaves with the RP rotosim patch can sound alot <like an accordion. The accordion player in our band said so herself. BTW, harp and <accordion sound really good together. There is something great about the chord <texture that an accordion adds to single note harp solos - we play together on a lot <of our tunes and it always makes my harp sound better.

Yes, my rotating speaker effect patches can make an accordian-like sound.  I think  the Detune effect patches, which simulate double reeds more effectively, are a better choice for this purpose. Depending on how you play, the octave doubler patches can also work.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick