[Harp-L] Avenger Part 2

After owning the Avenger less then 24 hours I made an appointment to rent 2 hours of studio time. My GA-5 needs some shop time and the medium amp is too noisy for studio use. Since the Avenger has 2 8's I figured "what the hell" I'll try it.

I called my buddy Dane Paul Russell to come out and lay some overblow tracks as well. Out of the 4 recordings I ended up putting 2 on my website. Since the backing band were a bunch of jazz players we worked with what they knew, hence no old school harp style.
We ended up showing the clean side of the Avenger and it's ability to reproduce well within a recording studio.

There is a whole page of info on my website about the gear we used and the set up.
go to www.harmonicarepair.com then click on "My Avenger" page.

Both tracks were done on first take after playing thru the songs once. Given more time and experience with setting up the amp I could have produced a better demo showing the punch the amp has. For second day out it isn't too shabby.

Michael Easton
www.harmonicarepair.com