[Harp-L] Re: Effects pedal that would sound like an accordian?

Steve -

Instead of an effect pedal you may want to try using a double-reed harmonica.  A tremolo or an octave one depending on the specific sound you are going for.  I've heard amazing accordion like sounds from double reeds harmonicas.  I can send you some  examples if you are interested.

Gus