[Harp-L] Effects pedal that would sound like an accordian?

Steve:

A DLS RotoSim can do this if you open it up and tweak the internal trim pots. I found this out by mistake. I use the RotoSim to get an organ like sound. A couple of the musicians in my band thought the sound was a little too piercing when used in combination with certain other pedals, so i opened up the RotoSim and tweaked the internal settings. Took it out to an open stage run by a friend of mine in order to give it a test drive and everyone kept telling me what a realistic accordion sound I was getting. Of course, that was not what I was after. So I went home, opened it up again and re-adjusted the internal settings to get it back to an organ sound.

But, the moral of the story is that you CAN set the internal adjustments of a RotoSim to get an accordion sound if that's what you're after.

JP