From: Rick Dempster <rick.dempster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] chromatic advice
To: "joe leone" <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 14, 2010, 7:09 PM

Joe;
        have you got one, or have you ever owned one, and if so, what do/did you make of 'em. Wonder if it's worth trying to pick up one second hand. Woddyareckon?
RD

>>> joe leone <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx> 15/09/2010 11:03 >>>
Too expensive to justify the low sales..at the time. And Hohner
didn't want to keep paying Cham-Ber the royalties for the invention.
NOW they would sell a ton of them.