[Harp-L] Re:Live Harp near Yonkers, October 6?

Hi Elizabeth,
If you want to take a ride to Stamford, CT (about a 1/2 hour from Yonkers), Roxy
Perry hosts a jam at Monster B's http://www.monsterbsbarandgrille.com/ on
Wednesday nights.  Good jam, lotta good players, both myself and occasionally
Rob P. himself are known to stop by and sit in. Fun place, owner is a great
guy...huge draft beer selection.

 There's usually a good acoustic show on Wednesday nights at North Star
Restaurant in Pound Ridge, NY (not too far from Yonkers), not a jam or open mic,
but sometimes they let people sit in later on at night depending who the
performer is.  BTW, the food is fantastic at North Star, so go for dinner
too!!!

Two great guys and musicians; Geoff Hartwell or Andrew Bordeaux sometimes host a
jam on some Wednesday nights somewhere in Westchester...they're both on Facebook
or have websites that if you Google them, you'd probably find...they'll post on
their sites if they're hosting some kind of jam on that particular Wednesday
night.  If memory serves me right, I do think there maybe a jam on Wednesday
night at some club in Pleasantville, NY.

Unfortunately, my band isn't performing anywhere in Westchester that week, or
else I'd invite you to come out and see us.

And of course, there's always something going on in Manhattan if ya wanna make
the trek south over the Harlem River!!!

Enjoy your trip to NY!

Regards,
Don D.
http://www.thebernadettes.com

Hi Elizabeth,

here is a band that plays in that area ALOT, Rene Carlson is the harp player
and is great and I'm sure she'd love to hear from you...

here is their website:
http://www.myspace.com/buriedinbluemusic

best,
Rob Paparozzi