[Harp-L] Jeremy Snell RAWKS!!!!!!!!

I recently had 5 vintage mics with BLCR elements refurbished with
multi-level restorations by Jeremy. He repainted 3 of them with accurate
colors and removed funky volume controls on two and upgraded the screw on
connectors on a couple others. The man is a perfectionist. I highly
recommend him. Also check out his website for mics he has refurbished and
made ready for sale. I bought one of them and it's definitely the best small
shell Shure designed for recording with the hottest BLCR element I have in
my mic collection and his paint jobs are phenomenal!!!

http://www.bluesharpmics.com/

Cisco