Re: [Harp-L] Mitch Kashmar & the Pontiax CD> 100 Miles To Goes...

I was a little disappointed a while ago when I heard that Mitch was playing with War. If I'm not mistaken the drummer owns the rights to the name and is the only original member. The Lowrider Band has original members including Lee Oskar.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael D'Aurizio " <mdaurizio@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Gregg Stone " <greggstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 4:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Mitch Kashmar & the Pontiax CD> 100 Miles To Goes...

Life is so strange at times. I recently ordered Mitch's 100 Miles To Go, and it was in the mail box when I got home from work today. Kinda kool it showed up the day it was one of the topics on Harp-l. I love Mitch's tone, and phrasing. He has so many great licks to steal B-) Personally my favorite release of his is Nickels And Dimes, what a great blues album!! As far as playing with War, I'm sure it's a pretty good paycheck. Gotta pay the bills.
Mike