RE: [Harp-L] Crossover fan

The Special 20 combs are  sometimes not smoothed out on the side edges.  It's difficult to explain w/o a drawing, but if you hold the harmonica as if to play, looking into the holes, I'm talking about the edge of the comb below hole 1.  So put your finger right there, then roll it up towards  where the coverplate screw is.  Before you get to the metal of the coverplate, there's a a lip of plastic.  Sometimes the edge of that plastic is very sharp.  It doesn't happen often, but I've purchased enough Special 20's to notice when it does.  I file it down and it's fine, but the first few times, I didn't notice until after I'd been cut.