Re: [Harp-L] Beginner Single Notes

Thanks for the replies. Obviously, there is no one answer. I guess I'm
looking for the tongue-block sound as I mostly took to learning the
harmonica because of my love to the harmonica solos I hear in the Blues. I
will try to find some good tongue-blocking lessons...

Another thing I noticed is that 'eat-the-harmonica' method where you shove
it deep into your mouth and use your lower lip only top block (a la JP Allen
method). Is it used by anyone other than him anyway?