[Harp-L] Sugar Blue serendipity

Sugar Blue serendipity?  Wow.  So there I am, working my tail off the last
two weekends to get my son's room turned into a calligraphy/music studio
because he's moved out and I can.  Well, I got the old stereo hooked up in
it, and I went downstairs to look for some old new age meditational
background meaningless music for drawing.  As I'm looking for two or three
discs in particular, I notice a CD of my wife's, Sugar Blue's "Blue Blazes".
No, I think to myself, it's something else.she wouldn't have an album like
that and not tell me about it (I started playing harp a year ago).  Of
course she could have forgotten she had it, and she's not home yet, but yes,
it's really Sugar Blue, and I'm enjoying it immensely.  I do have some Sugar
Blue from a blog with no name for the album and no names for the songs, and
I'm thankful this is a different album so I have more variety from him.
Harp content?? Umm Sugar Blue???

By the way, I've painted the walls flat white, and my wife thinks I'm nuts,
but I don't want any weird colors from the lights as I try to paint. and
when I record myself playing harp, I also don't want any weird colors from
the walls.  What color would you paint a video recording studio?  I remember
Bob Ross had a studio for his art show painted flat black so there would be
no reflections, but I'm not that crazy.

Hey, Sugar just started playing  a song I think of as a Rolling Stones song,
"Miss You".  The copyright info says "Jagger and Richards" so I'm sticking
with the Stones.  How fun, fun, fun!

Bruce K Ritter

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.