[Harp-L] Fresh new harmonicist, just saying hi and looking for pointers!

David Donsky wrote: If there is a must-see page or site for beginner harmonica players, I will appreciate you reply to
this mail with a url.*

does it matter that I don't use the 80-character-per-line formatting? Because I'm not sure how to do it.
*...and it's not 1992. ;)*

 David, welcome to the club.  I don't know whatcha mean by "it's not 1992" nor the answer to your formatting question but your post appeared in a readable form.
  Here are some links to the best harp sites ever.  Good luck.

http://myquill.cc//
http://www.tenhole.com/
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/index.html - great; comprehensive & interesting
http://www.planetharmonica.com/contentsPH.htm