[Harp-L] Embouchure: deja vue all over again

The embouchure debate has a Christmas-like regularity to it. My 2 SEK is this:
  Even if it´s demonstrated -- as Steve Baker was referring to -- that TB produces more overtones etc, it does not follow from there that we reluctant TB´ers will be able to do it.
 I´ve noted some not very efficient workings of my tongue, despite practice (for one, cannot fer the life of me block single holes ... Congenital?) and like many puckererers use TB for occasional octave playing and some slaps etc. TB´ing for longer periods of time just make me salivate.
  My remaining time as a harmonica player will be dedicated to improve my playing in various departments -- tone, phrasing, accuracy, speed and so on -- and I won´t force myself into consistent TB´ing. To late in the day. And quite possibly, I wouldn´t profit from it.
  But of course it is a bit annoying when you hear those blues guys going on and on with their own rhytm backing and realise you don´t have much to fetch in that compartment.
  "Can you do this also?"
  "Ehm, let´s have a beer, shall we?"
  "So you can´t do this?"
  "Well, ever heard ´bout this harmonica player called Butterfield ...?"

Cheers,
Martin